At LPS Dental, we have invested in the highest quality dental technology available to deliver the gold standard dental care that our patients deserve.
CEREC – Computer generated restorations in one visit
Want to live in our dental practice? We didn’t think so!
With this in mind we have invested in CEREC technology to save you time, money and discomfort in the dental chair. This innovative piece of technology allows our highly experienced dental professionals to design, mill, manufacture and place restorations all in a single appointment! CEREC can be used to create custom designed crowns, veneers, inlays and on lays that would traditionally require multiple appointments and an outsourced laboratory to create.
Do you suffer from..
- Decayed or damaged teeth?
- Defective amalgam fillings?
- Teeth that are discolored, chipped and unsightly?
Then the team at Lincoln Park Smiles may be able to use CEREC technology to restore and enhance your smile in just a single appointment!
- Dr. Jack or Dr. Karina will first assess your oral condition to determine which type of restoration suits your individual needs.
- From this diagnosis, Dr. Jack or Dr. Karina can design your bespoke restoration at the in house computerized design station to create a crown, veneer, inlay or onlay that is esthetically pleasing and highly durable.
- These design specifications are then sent to the in house milling system which will manufacture your new restoration.
- The finished restoration is then expertly placed within the same appointment!
The benefits of CEREC technology..
- Both time and money is saved by the patient by only requiring a single appointment at our practice
- There is no need for temporary restorations- permanent results can be achieved in one visit
- The integrity of your natural tooth is stabilized immediately so no further damage can occur whilst waiting for a traditional restoration.
Another highly valuable tool we utilize at Lincoln Park Smiles is our Velscope cancer detection technology, which is used by our dental professionals to detect oral cancer in its early stages.
Oral cancer has one of the highest fatality rates of any cancer, and kills one person in America every hour. This low survival rate is primarily due to the fact that this form of cancer is rarely detected in its early stages- in fact 25% of oral cancers have no noticeable symptoms!
This is why it is highly important even if you have lost all of your teeth to regularly visit our dental practice every six months for an oral health check-up and cancer screening. By utilizing our innovative Velscope technology we can actively detect any oral cancer in its early stages, boosting the survival rate to 80-90%.
We offer digital X-rays at Lincoln Park Smiles to help support the health of our patients. This innovative piece of technology reduces patient’s exposure to radiation by up to 70-80% when compared to the traditional methods. Furthermore, there is no chemical processing involved with this procedure, which supports more environmentally friendly practices in our office.
Digital X-rays allow your dental records to be easily stored and shared between practices if you are travelling or move away from the area.
We have invested in a diagnodent laser to provide the highest level of caries detection in house. Our diagnodent laser supports conservative dentistry by allowing any dental decay to be detected and treated in its early stages.
By using the diagnodent laser our team of dental professionals can detect decay where traditional means could not such as in the fissures or on the biting surfaces of teeth. This laser technology can also be used to monitor problem areas without the need for multiple X-rays.
To find out more about the highly advanced technology we utilize in our dental practice located in Lincoln Park, or to arrange an appointment, please contact us.
What makes you smile?
We love hearing about the other special things in our patient’s lives that makes them smile…
Old crowns on Ashley’s lateral incisors had outlived their usefulness and were no longer…
Fred’s four front teeth were found to be hopeless and had to be removed. In addition to his…