Here’s what we are doing to keep our patients and our team safe:
Foremost, we are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our office as all of us at LPS miss the gratification of taking care of our patients.
Secondly, we are all equally concerned about the new challenges that COVID-19 presents. These days the term, “Personal Protective Equipment” or PPE has become universally recognizable and COVID-19 infection control protocols are now flowing off most everyone’s tongues. Many of you probably already noticed that our office takes infection control and cleanliness very seriously so rest assured that we have upgraded our precautions and protocols to address COVID-19, and airborne pathogens.
Below is a list of some of these changes to help protect you as you return to our office:
- Please wait outside if at all possible. Simply call or text before you enter the office to check in. When your room is ready, we will contact you to enter.
- You must wear a mask in the office. (Aside from getting your teeth worked on, of course). We will also provide you with hand sanitizer and a temperature check upon entry.
- We kindly ask that you use your own personal restroom prior to your visit to avoid common area spread of germs. (Of course, restrooms will be available for emergency use!)
- We also will be using a pre-procedural anti-viral rinse at the beginning of your appointment.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients will be performed as well as routine disinfection of all common area and administrative surfaces.
- We installed ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration units in common areas and treatment rooms.
- We have upgraded our PPE which added face shields, gowns, N95 masks and head covers.
- We installed new high-power aerosol suction devices for each operatory to remove over 90% of airborne aerosols generated during procedures. These devices have proven effectiveness in Dental Offices in Japan for the last three years.
- We instituted longer appointment times so that patients and staff can prepare for and complete all appointment procedures in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- We enhanced our nightly disinfection procedures throughout the entire office.
- We adapted our payment procedures that will allow contactless exit from the appointment. (We are now requiring a valid credit card be placed on file for contactless payments).
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 312-337-1665 or E-mail us at CC@lincolnparksmiles.com
We sincerely look forward to seeing all our wonderful patients again soon!
Dr. Jack and the LPS team
Online booking with our team is now availableONLINE BOOKING
What makes you smile?
We love hearing about the other special things in our patient’s lives that makes them smile…
Old crowns on Ashley’s lateral incisors had outlived their usefulness and were no longer…
Fred’s four front teeth were found to be hopeless and had to be removed. In addition to his…